Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken,
let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 
for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12: 28-29

(via)

Besides all the awful tornado weather on Friday, the past few days have been so beautiful! The sunshine just makes me happy. And the fact that Spring is only weeks away! 


(via)

We've been having geography lessons lately at Trek-X and I love it! I can now tell you where every country in the ENTIRE world is….ok well i'm still working on Africa, but I'll have it down by Thursday :) I also know my states now, which sadly I did not know beforehand (can you believe I was never taught that in school?). 

Next Sunday is our trip to the ATL! Please be in prayer for this trip and the many internationals we will come in contact with. Trip details here.


"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord…"
Psalm 33:12

"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth."
Psalm 108: 5

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.