winter blues

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fact: I hate winter weather. It makes me lazy, cold, and sick.
No really. Right now I'm in sweatpants on my bed, under a blanket, and going on day 6 of being sick.
Point proven.

For some reason my immune system crashes during these cold months. I've had a stomach bug and a head cold all within the last 6 days. This head cold is trying to hang in there, but I can't get rid of it.

Most internet sites say the best way to boost your immune system is to eat well, exercise, or get enough rest. I do all 3 so there's gotta be something else out there to help fight off common colds.


I need some kind of remedy because there's a lot more winter left here in Nashville. I miss my home sweet Florida on these cold dreary days! 


How do you beat the winter blues and stay well? 


2 comments:

  1. i'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates the cold. I dread it so bad that on cold days here, I stay in my apartment unless I absolutely have to head outside. Being with our favorite men makes it worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing. Don't go out unless I really need to! Yes, being with my man does makes it more bearable :)

    ReplyDelete

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.