Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thursday, September 27th was a great day for me. I turned 24! I tend to hype up birthdays a lot…even when it's not my birthday. I can't help it, I see it as a celebration of life. God has blessed me with 24 years of life and because of that, I'm excited!

I'm thankful for Mitch. He made my day very special :)



I cannot believe we are only a day away from it being October. With that being said, we only have 7ish months left in Nashville. While we absolutely love living in a refugee apartment complex it will be sad to leave. We have formed great relationships with some of the people and at least twice a week our home is filled with Nepali kids. My prayer is that our time here will be well spent.

Mitch and I are fairly certain where we will be spending our 2 years overseas, but are still trying to work out the logistics of it. As soon as we do know, I will gladly announce it with excitement! 

"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done."
Psalm 105:1 



No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.