birthday travels

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tomorrow begins a grand adventure in Hispaniola.

Our wake up call is coming early, but it will be so worth it.

Our flight leaves tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. for the Dominican Republic and Haiti. We are very pumped. Our trip is 1 week, but we know that it will be a challenging, yet fun one. Mitch and I are almost done packing and then we're off to bed. Early to rise for us two.

Please be in prayer for:
-Safe travels to and fro the States and crossing the borders of DR and Haiti
-the Spirit to move in and through us
-the children and adults we will come in contact with
- God's will to be done

We look forward to coming home and sharing all that we experienced and all that God did.

Tomorrow is also my birthday. I will be 23! I couldn't be more excited to spend my birthday headed to serve. What a blessing. Thank you for your prayers :)

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.