Valentine's

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's: A day that the whole world (America) celebrate's love. Unfortunately this world doesn't know love, it knows lust. 

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his love for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers." 1 John 3:16

Thankful for such great love! I pray that today we treasure Christ and His great love. Out of that will overflow our love for one another. I personally think we should act as if each day is Valentine's Day-showing love, being kind, spoiling are loved ones (and eating lots of chocolate)! 



Although the concept of Valentine's Day is somewhat cheesy to me, I am reminded on this day how grateful I am for my husband. And that is worth celebrating. 


Hope your day is filled with lots of love.  

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.