Death in His grave

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1:17-18



"Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raise from the dead, he cannot die again; death has no mastery over him. The death he died , he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God." 1 Corinthians 6:8-10

I pray that we would always remember the cross and the sacrifice made for us. I pray that we would continually praise God for redeeming and reconciling us because of the blood of Christ. Easter does not end…our Savior reigns now and forevermore! Not only has He risen again, but He is coming back! Praise God, rejoice! And I pray that  our goal, our purpose and our ambition would be to take that message to the world.

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.