Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

So far our time in Guatemala has been great. It is probably one of the most beautiful countries I have ever seen. The city is very modern with crisp, cool weather. 2 hours away in the village of Santa Luisa is a more tropical climate and the people there are just as warm as the weather. Beautiful kids, sweet sweet people.

Aside from all the sweet people that we met, one of the highlights of my week was experiencing my first international soccer game-USA vs. Guatemala! It was incredible. Unfortunately, we were told no cameras so I have no pictures from the game.

Jesús es el Rey! - Jesus is the King!

Antigua, Guatemala

Tonight we are picking up Mitch's sister from the airport! The 3 of us will spend the next two weeks working in a village called Paramos. We are not sure yet what we will be doing there, but we are excited to find out! 

Not sure if we'll have internet in Paramos. Pray for stamina, good health, and for the gospel to go forth!


Also, Happy Father's Day to the best dad around! I love you!!


No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.