38 days...

Thursday, March 28, 2013










Mitch took me on a surprise date to Clarksville, TN when I got home from Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun to explore. It's a small town, but very quaint. We had a blast walking around the state park.

We are down to 38 days left in Nashville. This blows my mind. Nashville has been one of my favorite places to live thus far. If it had a beach, I'd be set. It's going to be bittersweet leaving this amazing city and the wonderful people we've gotten to know. However, I have a feeling that our next adventure is going to be unlike anything we've ever experienced. 

"As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart." Proverbs 27: 19

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.