Thursday, April 18, 2013




























I wanted to share my latest photography session on my blog today.  I don't always post sessions on here, but I love how these turned out. I met Anna when I worked in Huntsville at Whitesburg Baptist Church. She was only a 10th grader back then and now she's graduating high school! She is such a sweet, beautiful girl. I met up with her in Huntsville and we took her photos at her aunt's cute little floral shop. Enjoy!















































I am looking forward to next week's shoot at a recording studio! Some of my friends are recording their first EP and have asked me to tag along to snaps some pics. Super excited! 
That's all for now! God bless 

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.