Puerto Rico

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

In July of 2010, I boarded a plane to Puerto Rico. I was headed there for the third summer in a row working with Mobilizing Students as an intern. I was so excited to be going back to the island I fell in love with. Little did I know that this trip I would fall in love with more than just the island. I knew that I would be meeting up with 2 other interns, one on the plane and the other in Puerto Rico. I sat down in my seat, turned around and introduced myself to Mitchell Muñoz, my fellow intern and current husband. Our friendship began in Puerto Rico and the rest is history. 

Obviously, Puerto Rico is a very special place for both us. And that is why I am beyond excited to visit the island again. On June 15th we will head down there with another couple from our organization. This trip won't be like any other trip to PR. We will be meeting with Pastors all over the island looking for another contact for Mobilizing Students. This trip will definitely consist of working, but I think we will see a lot more of the island and culture this time around. Looking forward to spending a month with my love in one of our favorite places!


Picture taken in 2008 on my first trip to Puerto Rico. Isn't this gorgeous? (Taken with a disposable water camera!)  

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.