Urban Plunge

Tuesday, June 18, 2013










The organization we’re with, Mobilizing Students puts on an event each summer in Atlanta, GA called Urban Plunge. This was the first year that Mitch and I got to be a part of it.  We had 4 youth groups come into Atlanta and experience a week of missions and worship. All together that week we had apporx 300 people working in 39 different international apartment complexes. The gospel was preached to many people! It was a great to not only “plunge” into these international apartments, but also to see these high schoolers experience so much culture within our own country. I saw hearts break as we took a tour of a Hindu temple, lives being challenged as we sat and listened to Mike Keabone preach each night, and souls surrendered to Christ as their hands were lifted high in worship. One of the many reasons I love what I do is that I get to see high schoolers grow in their faith as they experience Jesus on these trips. Mitch and I feel blessed to be a part of Mobilizing Students and we’re so glad we got to be apart of Urban Plunge.

I am currently writing this from Puerto Rico :) 
Stay tuned for pictures of the beautiful island!

-Amanda 


No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.