Chris + Mary

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wedding photography is a lot of work. This was only my second wedding, but after the day was done I felt like I needed a good chiropractor from carrying heavy equipment all day. It is physically a tough job. But when I finished the photos and saw the outcome of my labor, it made it all worth it. It's so neat to me that I got to be a part of Chris and Mary's special day. 

Chris and Mary's story is a fun one! She was living in Memphis at the time and drove to Nashville just get some of Blue Coast Burrito's famous fruit tea. And Chris happened to work there! The rest I guess you could say is history. The wedding took place in Nashville, TN and the location/property was so beautiful. It was formerly the home of Hank Williams Sr. and is now a Korean church. Unfortunately it began raining as soon as we went outside to take Chris and Mary's photos, but thank God we squeezed in a few before it poured! The ceremony was so beautiful and Christ-centered. What a wonderful day of love. Hope you enjoy these beautiful photos!


How cool is it that Mary wore her mom's dress?








Mary surprised Chris with a song! So sweet! 


Chris and Mary, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!


No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.