Sunday, September 1, 2013

We've been playing the waiting game over here and we're just patiently waiting for it to end. It was planned for us to leave the country September 17th, but now it has been extended to October 1st. I know it's only 2 weeks and it's not that big of a deal, but since we've been talking about this move for so long now we are just so ready. Mitch and I both know that God is sovereign and is in control. We are trusting in him fully, even when our plans change. We will spend our 2 week extension in Nashville (of course). We are so eager and excited to get to Guatemala we can't hardy stand it :)
If you would like to receive a prayer card, let us know!

No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.