Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My life feels like a mess right now. My car is mess, the room I'm staying in is a mess, my to-do list is a mess, etc. And it's about get a whole lot messier as I begin to pack for life in another country!

We are now in Pensacola and have been here for a few days now. Traveling has tuckered me out so it feels kinda good to be in some place familiar. However, our stay here is short which means we'll be on the road again soon. As I look at our travel schedule for the next month I can't help but ask myself, "Are we crazy?" 6 more cities to visit, 5 more states, and lots of friends and family to see. Traveling like this is fun, but is not meant for the weak at heart! We are just ready for a place to call our own (this seems like a repeating theme in our lives). And we will finally get that in Guatemala.

While it has been hard journey, I'm still so thankful that God has brought us on it. It has truly been unique. Here are some photos from our last trip in the International Village of Atlanta.





1 and half more months before we leave for Guatemala!



No comments

Post a Comment

A beautiful adventure. All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.